See you at 8:10 AM in your K-8 classrooms! This is a half day – school dismissed at 11:30. Daycare open until 6:00 PM.
1. Wednesday, our first day of school, is a half day. The children will go straight to their classrooms for this first day. We will begin our school day at 8:10 AM sharp.
2. Our Kindergartners ONLY may wear regular clothes as they are only coming to meet their classmates and may leave whenever the parents want to take them or 9:30 AM (which ever comes first). For parents that are unable to take them home, Extended Care will be available. Extended Care closes at 6:00 PM.
3. The 1st through 8th grade students will be released at 11:30 AM. Extended Care will be available for anyone that wishes their child to stay but all Extended Care children MUST have a sack lunch. We cannot provide emergency lunches on any half day as the kitchen is closed and we have no access to food
4. We ask for the 1st through 8th grade students to wear their logo shirts as we all will attend chapel to kick off the new year. If you don’t have one yet don’t worry, just wear regular uniform clothing.
5. For any family that did not make it to our Launch Back to School event or accidentally passed a station or two, we have sample Friday/Field Trip T-shirts available in the school office, and you must choose a size for your child. We also will ask you to enter your child in the Family Directory. Just your child’s name and grade is required, all other info is optional. Please enter the children by their last name.
6. Remember, we will let all of you know the moment that our new hot lunch program is available for ordering. Just like last year though, there will be NO HOT LUNCH for the month of AUGUST. Please prepare a sack lunch for your child each day. Learning is HUNGRY work!!