Grace Lutheran Church and Schools endeavors to provide a Christian education for as many students as possible regardless of socio-economic status. We have established a scholarship fund called the Apple Seed Fund that provides scholarship opportunities for families who qualify.
Once you have applied for admission into Grace Lutheran Schools you may apply for tuition assistance. Tuition assistance is provided through the Apple Seed Fund for qualifying families. Click here to view our Tuition Assistance Policy .
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment conducts the financial need analysis for Grace Lutheran Schools each school year.Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documents to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by April 15th of each year. Applicants can apply online beginning February 1st of each year at
https://online.factsmgt.com/Tmg/public/AgreementSignup.aspx?t=3JB64 The following information is required in order for FACTS to process your application:
- Completed online application.
- Payment of the $30 application fee.
- Copies of your most recent 2 years tax return including all schedules.
- Copies of your W-2’s for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Worker’s Compensation, and TANF.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262.