To apply for tuition assistance you must first complete the Gradelink online application. Then return to this page, read the information and click on the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment link near the bottom of the page. While never receiving 100% Tuition Aid, up to 50% may be awarded to those who qualify for help and apply before the April 15th deadline. If all monies set aside for those in need is not used by that time, possibilities of smaller grants may be available after the April 15th deadline.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment conducts the financial need analysis for Grace Lutheran Schools each school year. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documents to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by April 15th of each year. Applicants can apply online beginning February 1st of each year at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
The following information is required in order for FACTS to process your application:
- Completed online application.
- Payment of the $35 application fee.
- Copies of your most recent 2 years tax return including all schedules.
- Copies of your W-2’s for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Worker’s Compensation, and TANF.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262.