- Complete and submit a New Family Contact form.
- Upon receipt of the New Family Contact form, you will be called to schedule an appointment to meet the principal, school counselor, and tour the campus.
- After the meeting and tour we will setup an appointment for your student to take an entrance assessment with the school counselor. Please bring a copy of your student’s latest report card and test scores to this appointment. You will also need to pay an assessment fee of $25. (If the student is accepted for enrollment, the $25.00 assessment fee will be applied to the registration fee.)
- Upon completion of all the above, the school counselor will contact you regarding the assessment results and appropriate placement for your student. A recommendation from previous school may be requested by the school counselor.
- Once placement is determined, complete and submit a New Enrollment Application and pay the $225 registration fee. You will also need to meet with our finance office to setup payment for tuition.
Please note: Acceptance or non-acceptance is determined by Grace Lutheran Schools. Please note that the admission of your student to Grace Lutheran Schools begins a partnership between school and home. The goal of that partnership is to help students reach their full academic potential and develop a maturing relationship with God. The failure to disclose diagnosed learning disabilities or serious physical, mental or emotional problems or history of academic, attendance, discipline and/or substance abuse problems at the time of admission will result in dismissal of the student from the school.